You Are Reading

Thursday 24 January 2013

ISTD / Visualising the identity in context

Traditional / Contemporary...

Due to the target audience and style of my restaurants identity I've tried to keep the use of wood consistent, also using an interior that adopts the same colours as my branding.

Chairs / Black
Light shades / Light grey


I've tried to permeate the branding throughout the whole kitchen, decorating the Light shades with the structural pattern I'd developed and making the key colour of this advertisement/ Kitchen design, yellow, seen most predominately in my identity. However I'm not really satisfied with the outcome because it doesn't permeate enough about the brand and traditional contemporary feelings, it feels too direct of a photograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.