You Are Reading

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Responsive / Ko/Za Law Group LLP, Initial Development

All of the briefs and additional information can be found on my design context, supporting evidence for the development of ideas is supported on submitted design sheets.

Following on from these stages of investigation & generation, I had the idea to develop a design that would hopefully permeate all of the 3 requirements the law firm had proposed. 

Reliability
Forward-thinking
Problem Solving.


Design Development...





Investigation of potential typefaces;

Because it was a law firm I thought either classification of typefaces would suffice for research, a Sans Serif typeface would of looked more contemporary but a majority of Law Firms tend to use Serif typefaces, possibly because they permeate a theme of tradition and class. Using a Serif typeface might therefore be better in communicating the business nature of my logo.




I thought about developing a wax stamp for the identity of the business, incorporating a sense of professionalism heightened the fact that it was for a lawyers firm, due to the time constraints of looming deadlines I didn't have time to actually follow through with this idea but the emblem below displays the surface on which the logo would be placed. I'm keen to experiment with this approach 


As you can see the development of my designs went through numerous developments before it looked anything like my final outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.